Yes, you may view and download your Venus products on your Kindle device. There are two methods to do this; either via an active internet connection OR directly from your PC or Mac.
If you have an active internet connection available, please follow these instructions:
- 1. Go to the kindle app store by touching “Apps” on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Search for the Adobe Reader app and download it.
2. Go to your Kindle's native web browser by touching the word "Web" in the upper right hand corner of your Kindle's home screen.
3. Type in the web address http://clients.adonisindex.com/ and sign in using your normal credentials.
4. Tap the "downloads" tab from the menu on the left.
5. Your products will be listed there below the Quick Start Video Guide. Select the item you wish to access and then select ‘download’.
6. Your Kindle will then prompt you to select from the options “Complete action using Adobe Reader or Amazon Browser”. You must select "Adobe Reader".
7. The product will then display in full screen size and you can scroll through it by swiping your finger up or down on the screen. After that, the document will be stored in the adobe app on the device (it will appear in your home screen’s carousel) for viewing at any time.
If you do not have an active internet connection available in your home or office, you should download your products to your PC or Mac and then follow Amazon's instructions for sending your documents to your Kindle device:
Here are the "How To" instructions from Amazon.com:
How To Upload to Kindle From PC: http://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle/pc/
How To Upload to Kindle From Mac: http://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle/mac